If you’re new to the world of robot vacuums then Roomba 675 is a good device to start. Roomba 675 is a most affordable vacuum that supports Wi-Fi connectivity. The Roomba 675 wifi setup is simple and can be done by using the iRobot Home app. You need to create an account on the iRobot app and follow the in-app instructions to get your vacuum get connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to go through the iRobot Roomba 675 robot vacuum setup-
Download The iRobot Home App
The iRobot home app allows you to perform the iRobot Roomba setup in a hassle-free manner. Search ‘iRobot home’ on the Play Store or App Store to download the app for your Android or iOS mobile device.
Create an iRobot Account
- When you open the iRobot app for the first time, choose your country and language. Accept the terms and conditions.
- You need to create an iRobot account. Enter the required details and then tap on the ‘Create account’ option.
- On the next screen, you need to choose your iRobot vacuum. After that, tap on ‘Set up a new Roomba’.
Place your Roomba 675 vacuum
- Place the Roomba home base charging station flat against the wall on a level floor surface.
- Plug one end of the line cord into a wall outlet and the other end into the home base.
- Place Roomba vacuum onto the home base.
Connect Your Roomba To The Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the iRobot home app and connect your iRobot 675 vacuum to the same Wi-Fi network to which your phone is connected to.
- Select the wireless network and enter your Wi-Fi network’s password. Tap on ‘Continue’
- Now, you need to tap and hold the buttons with the home icon and target icon on the Roomba device until it means a tone. Your Roomba 675 vacuum will take a couple of seconds to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once done, you can tap on the ‘Clean’ button to start a cleaning job.
These were some quick steps for iRobot Roomba 675 robot vacuum setup. If you face any issue with the Roomba 675 wifi setup, you can get back to our team of experts and ask for their help.