iROBOT ROOMBA LOGIN
iRobot has a number of Roomba vacuums available in the market. Most of them are Wi-Fi connected which makes your everyday task easier than ever. You can schedule cleaning tasks from your phone using the iRobot mobile application. To take the most of your Roomba vacuum, you would need to create an iRobot Roomba login account. In this page, you will learn about steps for iRobot Roomba login and setup.
DOWNLOAD THE iROBOT HOME APP
For the iRobot account login, you would need to download the iRobot home app on your mobile. You can use the iRobot login app to set up, configure, and register your Roomba vacuums and Brava jets. The app is available for Android as well as Apple devices.
The iRobot login app is compatible with:
- Android device running on Android version 5.1 or higher
- Apple devices running iOS version 11 or higher
STEPS FOR iROBOT ROOMBA LOGIN
Once your Roomba app is downloaded on the compatible device, you can proceed with the easy iRobot account login steps.
- Firstly, open the iRobot login app; choose your country, language, and time-zone.
- Next, you’ll need to create iRobot account login; if you don’t already have one. Tap ‘Create Account’
- To create a new login account, provide your first name, last name, country, email address, and login password.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create Account’ option.
FAILED iROBOT ROOMBA LOGIN?
You are unable to log into your iRobot account, then you need to make sure you’re currently using the updated version of the iRobot login app.
- Initially, Check the iRobot account login password that you’re using. Make sure it is not incorrect.
- You can reset your iRobot login password, if you don’t remember it.
HOW TO RESET iROBOT ACCOUNT LOGIN PASSWORD?
If you have created an iRobot account then you don’t remember the iRobot login password then you need to reset it. Click on ‘Forgot your password’ and enter your email address. A password reset request will be sent to your email address. After that, Click on the link and enter a new login password.
Your iRobot login password should contain the following:
In conclusion, after a successful login to your iRobot app, you can perform the iRobot Roomba setup. If you need help setting up your iRobot Roomba vacuum, you can call our technical experts and ask for their help.